Dear Associate,
Wishes for the Day !!!
Please review the requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

*Title             :   Informatica ETL and ESB(software AG webmethods)
Developer
Location      :    Commack,NY (Long Island)
Duration      :    3 month's + contract
High level consultant needed!!!!!*

The data they are moving is marketing material. They would ideally like
someone who has pulled data from Veeva or Salaforce.com. If they don’t have
either, hopefully they will have experience with, extracting & integrating
market data… Please do not send jr or mid level consultants.. This is high
level ETL position with the webmethods and Informatica.. You 100% need to
have the webmethods!!!! See note below

There is a good chance that we may not use Informatica and rather, we could
use ESB to complete our integration requirements. As a result, I have
slightly modified job description as follows:

Extract data from legacy systems and from Veeva Vault via their API, using
Informatica ETL or webMethods to load into Oracle schemas for BI reporting.
5-7 years of strong hands-on development experience in years of Informatica
ETL and in ESB (Software AG webMethods experience a plus). Hands-on
experience in both Informatica and ESB implementations will be plus.
Knowledge of Veeva, salesforce.com would be a plus