Hi

We have an urgent* *requirement for*  5010 tester*, kindly send me the
suitable profile to arav...@blinktp.com

 **

*Key is trading partners exp along with other H/C skills*.

* Location : Phoenix, AZ*

* Duration : 6+ months*

 Multiple positions including lead opportunities. Phone to hire.

*Strong experience in HIPAA 5010 testing, EDI transactions to support the
analysis of current business processes.*

keys skills
** Healthcare exp *
* Trading partners exp. *
*** transactions 270, 271, 837-pref, 835, 276 pref, 277-pref **

Evaluate new business capabilities and develop a comprehensive test
strategy which defines the testing approach for function or release.
Evaluate and test new or modified software products and validate
documentation prior to release
Prepare, design, and execute test plans and cases (of moderate to high
complexity) based on customer and software requirements and technical
understanding of product architecture to attain quality software both
economically and efficiently, including both new and existing feature
regression tests.
Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements and verify accuracy of
test results and documents results.
Document defects in defect tracking system and perform re-tests to verify
resolution of defects.
Reproduce, investigate, and debug software issues.
Communicate updates to project team, project leads, supervisors, and
managers as required.
Create and/or contribute to the development of System Test and Overall Test
and Review plans.

--
Thank & Regards

Aravind