Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great..!!

Please let me know if you have any good resume having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume. Mail to
ha...@gainam.net  for fast reply.

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: Brentwood, TN

Duration: 12+months

THEY MUST BE REALLY GOOD WITH WINDOW SERVICES.Please only send me good
candidates that have good communication and can start next week. They also
need to be really high level with window services.

GOOD COMMUNICATION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST

They have two web applications that they need completed (they are already on
their way).  One is a customer facing application where customers have to
sign in and input data.  The other application is legacy delphi application
that they are transferring to .net.  This will be an heads down coding
position!

*        5+ years of ASP.NET

*        5+ years of c#

*        3 years of PL/SQL, SQL

*        MVC

*        Jquery

*        CSS

*        Windows Services

*        Experience with Enterprise web applications

*        ORM

*        OOP

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362iha...@gainam.net
<mailto:917-475-8362iha...@gainam.net>  I
<mailto:ibhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com>  bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com

and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and
subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at
http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and
http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech