Hi,
This is Alex, I am a Recruiter from Devy Consulting Services, I have a
requirement which is based on PROJECT MANAGER in Austin TX.

 If you would like to learn more about this position please attach a copy
of your resume in a word format as well as contact me at
949-242-5223,636-203-5252
or email me  at your earliest convenience to discuss the details.

Location – AUSTIN (TX)

Duration – 6+ months (Extendable upto 6months)

*Requirement:*

7 yrs Extensive work experience and understanding of project management
lifecycle (PMLC) and system development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.

7yrs Experience in identifying potential project risks and issues and
documenting strategies to accept, mitigate or avoid.

 7 yrs Experience in conducting meetings and/or presentation preparation
tasks as needed (e.g., prepare or oversee preparation of and provide
agendas and pre-meeting materials as well as follow-up notes, post meeting
materials, assignment follow-up and related activities).

 7 yrs Experience in MS Office Suite.

 *STRONG*: Must have strong writing, analytical, interpersonal,
organizational, and communications skills with project management
experience.*

*Skills/Experience*

**

**5 yrs Experience working in a State/Federal government environment.

 5 yrs Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.

 Thanks&Regards

Alex

949-242-5223,636-203-5252

alex.dev...@gmail.com