Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* SAS Developer

*Location*: Atlanta, GA

*Duration: *12+ months

*Must-haves*

1. 10 years of SAS V9.1.3.Or Higher
2. Experience with SAS DI Studio (Data Integration Studio )
3. Experience supporting SAS in a Unix 9.2 or higher environment

*Plusses*

-Informat
-Experience creating data marts
 SAS/MACROS
 SAS/GRAPH
 SAS/SQL
 SAS/ODS
 SAS ACCESS Engines(Oracle, Teradata)
o SAS Enterprise Guide
o SAS EBI
o SAS Management console 9.1
o SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office

*Day-to-Day*

• Use various SAS tool for the purpose of building and loading a
reporting mart
• Implementation of SAS Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure and
testing
• Collecting metadata from databases into SAS DI Studio
• Setting up BI Portal portlets which execute SAS stored processes with
drill-down capability
• Created reports and graphs for the SAS BI Portal using SAS Web Report
Studio
• Created and maintained metadata files using SAS Information Map Studio
• Used DI Studio to combine data across several platforms and database
systems and MDDB cube creation
• Created reports and graphs for the SAS BI Portal using base SAS and SAS
Web Report Studio
• Created and maintained metadata files using SAS Management Console and
SAS Information Map Studio
• Led effort to integrate new data analysis system into new database
schema
• Responsible developing SAS macros
• Involved in development of production-level automated SAS code and
documentation
• Code optimization and automation

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*