Hi,
This is Alex, I am a Recruiter from Devy Consulting Services, I have a
requirement which is based on Tivoli in Boston MA.

 If you would like to learn more about this position please attach a copy
of your resume in a word format as well as contact me
at 949-242-5223,636-203-5252 or email me  at alex.dev...@gmail.com your
earliest convenience to discuss the details.

Location –Boston MA.

**
Duration – 6 months
*
Requirement:*

·         Demonstrated proficiency with development and configuration of
IBM Tivoli (Maximo) product line including IBM Tivoli Service Request
Manager (TSRM)

·         Demonstrated experience implementing IBM Tivoli (Maximo) or 3+
year current experience within IBM Service Management Solutions

·         Experience with Data migrations and integrations with external
systems

·         Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability
to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
at various levels within the organization

·         Experience with supporting WebSphere on Windows preferred

·         Knowledge of J2EE Application Standards preferred

·         Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Standards
preferred

Thanks&Regards

Alex Thambi

949-242-5223