*HOT NEEDED SAP ABAP Developer *
*!! PHONE 2 HIRE & START ASAP !!*
*We have an urgent requirement for the following positions. Please send me
the suitable profiles to a...@itbtalent.com*
*
Technical SAP ABAP Developer
Location - Houston, TX
Duration - 6+ Months

5 Years experience in FI ,GL, FI-AP, FI-CO, FI-AR, FS-CD and RI modules,
including experience with
HANA and BOBJ
3 years minimum experience in LSMW direct input technology and interface
programming.
3 years minimum experience in BSP, ABAP objects.
3 Years minimum SAP connectors (Java, .NET)
2 or 3 Upgrades using SPAU and SPADD preferable

At least 2 years experience in BPC applications
SAP BPC development/configuration on BPC applications.

Regards,
Ayaz Khan
646-300-9924
a...@itbtalent.com