Greetings !

This is John with Solution Hub,

We have an Urgent Requirement with our client in CA for 12 Months contract

Location ; SFO,CA

Duration : 12 Months

Test Lead
1. Interact with business to understand functionalities / requirements.
2. Creation and execution of QA and testing processes, test strategies,
test plans, test cases, and testing metrics, Perform testing.
3. Escalate issues, concerns to project manager

Skills
Should have hands on manual and automated testing for Java project.
Silenium exposure is required.
7+ years of experience in Functional, Regression, Unit, System,
Integration, UAT, Security, Performance, Agile, Database, Web Service and
Release testing and Test Environment setup.

--
*Best Regards,
*