Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes sand...@sriveninfosys.net

Role: Sr. Oracle Data Integrator Consultant

Duration: 4+ Months

Location: Cleveland, OH

seeking Senior Oracle Data Integrator Consultant for our client located in
Cleveland, OH.

The accepted candidate will have the skills to provide exceptional consulting
services to our client, helping them to maximize their Oracle Applications
investment.

General Duties & Tasks:

·         Repository Management – Will work with parallel development issues,
concurrent projects, Integration with Accurev, & manage shared code.

·         KM Guidance- The resource will customize KMs & gather new features to
address a possible upgrade to ODI and determine the amount of KMs.

·         ETL Design – The resource will provide design guidance to assist the
client in utilizing the tool effectively and address any problems that ODI
cannot configure but will make recommendations with respect to validating those
constraints.

·         Operator Environment- The resource will determine how to best
configure the environment so that operator errors are eliminated.

·         Metadata Tool – The client currently does not possess the WebLogic
license for the ODI console.  However they have been advised that the ODI
console can be installed on any Java application server & they are currently
running on ODI 11.1.1.5 (soon to be 11.1.1.6). The resource will need to
determine if there is enough of a feature payload to merit the installation &
if so assist the client with the installation on a non-WebLogic server.

·         Remote Environment – The resource will also determine how best to
configure the environment to support all of the users.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc