Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: SAP Test Lead

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Duration: 3 Month(s) + Extensions

("test*" or "qa" or "quality assurance") and ("sharepoint") and ("sap")

Must Haves:

*       6+ years  in the area of Testing
*       3+ years in the role of Test Lead
*       2+ years of SharePoint experience
*       Prior experience leading system test efforts
*       Experience in SAP testing is highly preferred but not mandatory
*       Understanding of test process/methodology
*       Test tools (ex: HP Quality Center)
*       4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
experience,

Plusses:

*       SharePoint configuration experience is a plus.
*       Accounting/financial experience preferred, but not required
*       Quality Center experience is preferred

D2D:

Responsibilities include test planning, test execution, post implementation,
leadership, and professional communication. The goal of the SAP Test Lead is
to verify that the system under test meets project requirements by
coordinating testing on the system after initial development has been
completed (System Testing and User Acceptance Testing).  The SAP Test Lead
manages the test effort and is the overall owner of the test effort.  At a
high level the SAP Test Lead does the following on projects:

*       Works with the QA Manager to define project-specific test processes
*       Estimates and plans the system test effort
*       Ensures the creation of test documentation and assets
*       Manages/coordinates the execution of the test effort
*       Reports on test status and raises test-related risks

The SAP Test Lead must have the ability to participate as a leader in the
area of System Testing and User Acceptance Testing on IT projects.

The SAP Test Lead must be capable of communicating concepts to audiences
with mixed levels of technical & business abilities.  The candidate must be
recognized by his/her peers as an acknowledged "expert" in the area of
testing.  The candidate must have the ability to make sound decisions and to
communicate the effect of those decisions to a broad audience.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I