Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position  : Cisco Architect
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration :  2-3 YEARS*
**
MUST HAVES
7+ years of experience working with Cisco
5+ years of experience working with Avaya
5+ years of experience designing a Cisco network
Strong Architecture Experience
Experience with UCM (Unified Communications Manager)
Experience with ICM (Intelligent Contact Management)
Experience with IP IVR (Interactive Voice Response)

Day-to-Day:
Our client is looking for several architects to join the team and design a
large Cisco network for one of the company’s call centers.  Your focus
will revolve
around working with the Cisco UCM, ICM, and IP IVR technologies to design a
network that will be efficient and allow the large quantity of users to
work quickly and conduct strong customer service to its external clients.