*PLEASE SEND GENUINE PROFILES ONLY*

Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

*Title:               Sr. Web Developer*

*Location:        Des Moines, IA or Cedar Rapids, IA..*

*Need Only H1B’s.*

* *

*Must Have:*

·          -     C#.NET,

·          -     .NET 3.5 & 4.0,

·          -     SQL Server (SQL Stored procedures), and

·          -     Oracle (PL/SQL stored procedures).

Regards,

Karan

Maven Companies, Inc

Colorado Springs, CO

Direct:  *(719) 571 9482*

Fax:     (719) 434 4415 <%28719%29%20434%204415>

www.mavenco.com