*PLEASE SEND GENUINE PROFILES ONLY*

Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

*Position:                                Sr. Java Developer*

*Location:                                Buffalo, NY
Duration:                                12 + Months
Interview Format:                 Phone / Skype *

*(Rate $50/hr- $53/hr)*

*Job Description*

Client is currently looking to hire a Senior Java Developer for a long term
engagement located in Buffalo, NY.

*Qualifications:*

   - Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
   Visio
   - Strong J2EE, Java Development skills
   - Required skills : JAVA SQL PROGRAMMING WEBLOGIC  .NET WSDL SOA XMP MQ
   MESSAGING ENTERPRISE
   - Four year college degree or minimum 7 years business experience with
   progressively increased responsibility.
   - Additional experience in SOA desired

Regards,

Abhay