Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.**
**

** **

*Please Reply at ka...@mavenco.com & call me at 719-571-9482*

** **

** **

*Title:               SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER WITH eXTJS** **/** **HTML*

*Location:        Schaumburg, IL *

*Duration:        6 months*

   - *SENIOR Java expertise *
   - *MVC*
   - *eXTJS (MUST HAVE) /HTML5 (MUST HAVE)*
   - *Some Flex (not a must)*

  1)      Around 9+ years of experience in design and development of
Java/J2EE applications.****

2)      Sound knowledge of Java and J2EE concepts.****

3)      Strong knowledge of spring framework ****

4)      Strong experience in working with XML, JUNIT and UML.****

5)      Expert ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to
solve complex design and coding problems.****

6)      Expert understanding and the ability to apply software design and
testing principles.****

7)      Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams,
and independently.****

8)      Experience working within an Agile software development methodology
a plus.****

9)      Having worked on projects which use Hudson is a plus.****

10)   Should be a quick learner and should have a proactive approach to
software design and development.****

** **

** **

** **