We have an urgent requirement for Cerner CCL Consultant.,
please check the job description and forward your consultant resume with
contact details ASAP at *smalla...@matrixonweb.com*.

Here is the job description:

Position: Cerner CCL Consultant.
Location: Baltimore, MD.
Duration: Full time / Contract.

Job Requirements:
2+ years of experience with Cerner's CCL programming language and tools.
Cerner report writing and rule creation with Cerner Command Language (CCL)
experience preferred.
Analytical ability to solve problems
Strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with
internal/external customers
Experience in healthcare or business environment preferred.
Bachelors degree in IS or related field preferred.

--

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Mallaram
Sr. Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-665-2803
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: smalla...@matrixonweb.com
Website : www.matrixonweb.com
Yahoo ID: shashi_malla...@yahoo.co.in
Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.