Hi Business Partner,

I hope you are doing good.
Please go through the below requirement and send me your consultant updated
resume to r...@gamatech.com or call me on 609 662 0160.

Hi Everyone, I have an immediate requirement for my direct client in NJ.
Please send candidates with full names, rate and contact information.

*Role - Senior Test Consultant / Test Lead - Oracle Financials R12 ERP

Location: Princeton, NJ

Duration: 6+ months*

Job Desvription :

·         Over 5-8 years of experience in Oracle Financials testing
projects and sound functional knowledge on Oracle Financials and
understanding of the Oracle apps Business process Setups and Configurations.

·         Strong Oracle R12 Financials Skills in Modules Oracle Payables,
Receivables, Fixed Assets, Oracle Projects, GL, Oracle Purchase, CM, SA,
aware of integration between related modules of Oracle (End to End
scenarios like

P2P/O2C).

·         Able to document the business processes and map clients business
processes with Oracle Vanilla Business process.

·         Able to understand the Customizations from the functional
documents and also the Interfaces to legacy applications.

·         Good understanding of Testing process, ability to plan & track
Functional, Integration, End to End Testing, dependency tracking, good
understanding of Quality Center, Defect Tracking

·         Able to lead a team of particular track and be responsible for
the deliverables.

·         Responsible for Test Plan, Test Design (Test scenarios, Test
cases / Test Data generation), Defect tracking, Reporting and Reviews of
Test Deliverables.

·         Good Communication & interpersonal skills, ability to understand
client requirements and create good rapport with client

Best Regards,
Raj
Gama Tech Inc
E-Mail Id : r...@gamatech.com