Hi Folks

Hope You’re doing Great

I am SANDEEP Working as a Technical Recruiter for Sriven Infosys Inc, we got
Requirments from both Direct clients and Prime Vendors, so please add me to
your Hot list and keep sending me your company’s Updated Hot-List to receive my
requirments regularly.

( G-talk: sand...@sriveninfosys.net || Gmail id:
sandeep.sriveninfo...@gmail.com )

Looking forward to working with you.