Hi,****

 ****

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.**
**

** **

*Please Reply at ka...@mavenco.com & call me at 719-571-9482*

** **

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.****

 ****

*Role:                            PeopleSoft HCM Project Manager*

*Location:                      Washington, DC*

*Duration:                      6 Months +*

** **

*Job Description:*

** **

Our client is upgrading PeopleSoft Human Capital Management from 8.9 to
9.1, and is need of a Project Manager to lead the project. In this role,
you will work closely with various business units to develop a project
plan, project schedules, and work breakdown structures. You will
participate in fit-gap analysis, testing, and training. You will monitor
the weekly progress of the project and ensure that deadlines are met.

To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following
experience:****

[1] Previous experience managing at least 1 PeopleSoft HCMS 9.1 upgrade
[2] PeopleSoft HCMS experience
[3] PMBOK knowledge and/or PMP certification
[4] Outstanding oral and written communication skills****

* *

*Required Skills**:*

* *