For immediate response*PLEASE  REPLY  To* - /*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/

Dear Associates,

I have Urgent Client Requirement - *Xpression Developer/ Designer*. Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

*Nature/Type of Skills:Xpression Developer/ Designer*

*Job title: Developer/ Designer - Xpression*

*Location: Milwaukee , WI*

*Duration: 6 months*

**Work experience & skills (Mandatory)*

·Minimum 2 yrs of experience in developing / creating new documents in xPression 3.1 or 4.x

·Experience in working with xPression xDesign

·Good if they know how to work with xPublish

·Good if they have knowledge xPresso for InDesign

·Ability to effectively communicate with business

·Strong analytical skills

·Detailed oriented

**Project Description (Mandatory)*

Require 5 developers / designers with a experience on xPression 3.1 .

Currently all their documents are on 3.1 environments. New project would require them to create the documents on 4.x environment.

As a part of their customer experience project, Assurant is going to rollout letters in new style/ format with some major changes in the language for effective customer communication.

This project is to create / design new letters using their document system xPression.

**

**Work experience & skills (Mandatory)*

*Essential (including minimum exp. required for each skills)*

*Desirable*

Experience

2+

Good communication skills

Required

xPression 3.1

Required

xPression xDesign

Required

xPresso for InDesign

Nice to have

xPublish

Nice to have

Basic programming skills

required

Analytical skills

Required

*Academic, Certification & qualifications (Optional) *

*Essential*

*Desirable*

BE or any computer science degree

Desired

--
Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings