Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

*Please Reply at ka...@mavenco.com & call me at 719-571-9482*

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

*This also requires 25% travel which will be client reimbursed.*

*Role – Network Security Engineer.*

*Location – San Jose CA*

*Duration – Long Term*

*Job Description*

   - Must have communications skills dealing with Customers and Program
   Manager(s) on billable projects
   - Must document all customer projects deliverables in writing on time
   - Must have experience in understanding NIP (Network Implementation Plan)
   - Must have Cisco DC troubleshooting experience
   - Must have capability to work w global team(s)
   - Must have LAN/WAN Security knowledge
   - Candidate must have Visa to travel inside US
   - Must have BS degree.
   - Software hands-on experience is a plus.
   - Experience on VM is a plus.

This candidate will required to have *Video Background (Tandberg/Cisco-Call
Manager)* with hands-on working experience and this candidate MUST
have  *Professional
Services or Technical Services project experience before. *

The Cisco client projects would involve being  one week on-site at Cisco
customer location in USA. and would involve travel.

*Thanks,*

* *

*Karan Tyagi*