Reply back to
sou...@mutexsystems.com<https://webmail2.web.com/src/compose.php?send_to=sou...@mutexsystems.com>

Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

Here is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients with is sure
placement. Please take a quick glance and do let me know if you have any
suitable resume.

* *

*Job Title : Automation Engineer (3G/CDMA/LTE Core and RAN testing) *

*Location : Reston, Virginia ***

*Duration : 12+ months *

*Job Description :***

#### Prior experience with *Telecommunication Industry* is a must ####

1) Experience in preparation of Automation Strategy and Automation
Framework
2) Development of Automation scripts for various features supported on Core
and Access network elements for LTE
3) Good understanding of 3G/CDMA/LTE Core and RAN network elements
4) Experience in doing end to end automation covering scenerios related to
New feature, System and Performance testing
5) Regular updation of automation scripts for new standards and new
features
6) Check-in of final Script into CVS or other Storage system
7) Experience in preparation of Test Report and Review of Test Results
8) Good debugging and trouble shooting skills
9) Good written & verbal communication skills

*Preferred Skills:*
1) Automation using Ericsson, ALU and Samsung LTE network elements
2) Automation using tools like – QPST, xCAL, QXDM, Wireshark etc.

Min Qualification : Bachelor's Degree

Min Work Exp : 5 Yrs

Authorization To Work : Any one can apply

*Skills ***

*Skill*

*Skill Level*

*Minimum Exp*

*Last Used*

*Required*

Test Case Automation

Expert

6 Yrs

Currently

Yes

Kind Regards:

Soumya Reddy

[image: Copy of 3d52e26]Mutex Systems, Inc

50, Cragwood Road, Suite#224

South Plainfield, NJ-07080

908-822-8515 ext 29

sou...@mutexsystems.com