Please share resume with ***kris...@dyssinc.com <dsi...@dyssinc.com> |**
415-259-4217*

*IMMEDIATE SKYPE INTERVIEW AND IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!*

Job Title:  Web Developer

Location:  Memphis, TN

Duration:  12 Months

Rate:  Market

Start Date:  ASAP

* *

*Skills Needed:  *CSS, XML, HTML, Oracle, Perl/CGI, Unix OS (AIX, HP-UX,
Solaris), Windows

*Bonus Skills:  *TeamSite 6.7.1 + (Prefer 7+), TeamSite Template Design,
IWPERL, Java Script, Interwoven Workflow*  *

*NOTES:*  We are upgrading Teamsite from one version to another and also
moving from a Solaris platform to a Linux platform.  We need someone with
great Operating System understanding and Senior OS skills in Solaris and
Linux.  We also need someone with Enterprise Software experience in Linux.
This person will only be working on the migrating and upgrading.  We have
12 servers in this setup that ALL have to be migrated so there is a lot of
work to do.  We are planning on using Sandbox servers to start the upgrade
process with and then we will migrate them all to the new servers.  We are
migrating to RedHat 5.X.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishan |*Dynamic Software Services, Inc.*|
766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109|
Office: *415-259-4217*| Fax: 415-520-5437|
kris...@dyssinc.com<dsi...@dyssinc.com>|
*www.dyssinc.com*|

*Gtalk ||YIM : krishsource ||http://in.linkedin.com/in/krishan3*

*Disclaimer: **This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply REMOVE in the subject
line and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and
any such actions are unlawful. Dynamic Software Services has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
Dynamic Software Services reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Dynamic Software
Services. e-mail system**.*