For immediate response PLEASE  REPLY  To - /*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/

Dear Associates,

I have an Urgent Client Requirement for *Senior Software Engineer.* Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

*Title: Senior Software Engineer* -Mobile Apps Developer - *INTERVIEW TODAY for the right candidate. *
Location : Chicago
Start date: immediate

Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Web software development, focused on cross-platform, device agnostic code for Traffic Content Creation and LBS applications to
deliver rich user experiences.

Responsibilities:
.Lead effort to build Location based applications for browsers and iOS, Android and WP7 ecosystems. .Work with Product team and Project Management to translate requirements into tasks for deliverables
.Coordinate team of designers and web programmers to complete required tasks
.Under limited supervision, responsible for developing mobile web applications and software components. Lead architecture definition, design and reviews. .Participate in all stages of software development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support. .Ensure software created and released conforms to quality requirements by accurately writing and executing test plans. .Work with other departments to achieve cross-functional goals to satisfy customer expectations. Mentor less experienced team members on technical matters.
.Mobile web design and review
.Publish release packages and records
.Decompose requirements for usability and provide feedback to the requirement gathering process .Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community

Qualifications

.Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Web Design and Programming .5+ years of software development experience, some experience leading teams of developers in cross-functional teams .Proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript, ideally for display on Mobile Devices
.Proficient in use of modern Web UI frameworks (ie. jQuery, Prototype)
.Proficient in working with server-side scripting languages (JSP, PHP, Ruby, or similar)
.Advanced Javascript, CSS, and HTML5 focused on mobile browsers
.Familiarity with differences in major rendering engines and mobile OS capabilities
.Basic understanding of MVC architectures and Web Services
.Experience in working in fast-paced, self-motivating environments in a SCRUM methodology
.Strong oral and written communication skills
--
Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings