Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

*Please Reply at ka...@mavenco.com & call me at 719-571-9482*

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

* *

*Job Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Fargo, ND*

*Duration: 1+ Year (Contract)*

* *

*Required Skills & Experience: *

•        Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field (or project management
certification)

•        3+ years demonstrated experience project managing delivery of
projects

•        Experienced with full life-cycle projects and have a sound
awareness of project management methodologies

•        Ability to drive technical issues from start to finish

•        Experience in project planning and using Microsoft Project to
manage tasks

•        Ability to lead and manage team efforts, strong team building
skills

•        Task & date driven

•        Knowledge of Software Development life cycle required

•        Detail oriented with good organizational skills

•        Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) as well as
documentation & presentation (preparation) skills

•        Must be a self-starter

•        Highly skilled in MS Office (in particular, experience with
Microsoft project for creating and managing project plans)

•        Ability to work with management teams

•        Good understanding of Business Intelligence and Analytics
(desired)

*Technical Skills: *

•        MS Project

•        Excel