Hi,

Please find below urgent position with us. Please share profiles ASAP. Send
resume here: rak...@tekshapers.com

*[Contract to Hire] *
*Job Title:             UI Developer*
*Location:             Denver, CO*
*Duration:             6 months CTH *
*Rate:                  $50/hr; Salary: $80k+Benefits*

Qualifications and Responsibilities
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivilent
• 5-10 years of User Interface Development, preferably with a focus on
customer facing (b2c) Web-base applications
• Technical experience with Java, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, JSON, CSS, Javascript,
HTML, DHTML, XHTML, AJAX, Sevlets, Adobe Flex, Spring Framework
• Compelling experience in the design and development of enterprise
applications, particularly around Web-based user interfaces.
• Understanding of usability concepts, with the ability to quickly
prototype new ideas.
• Experience with Apache Tomcat, J2EE Application Servers, REST APIs,
Oracle database and OAuth is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, and the ability and experience to either
influence or lead project required.
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams,
especially Product Management and Project Management, as well as the
ability to work independently on quick hit projects
• Ability to create high-level design documentation as needed by the
business or the IT governance process

And if interested then please help me out with the skill matrix below for
the submission purpose:
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Id:
Skyp ID:
DOB (month & Year):
Current Location:
Open to Relocation:
Visa Status (visa expiration date):
Availability to start:
Available for interview:
Year of Graduation:
Overall IT Exp:
Overall US work Exp:
Expertise on skills:
SSN (Last 4 digits):

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rakesh Sharma*

*(Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

*PH: +1-248.565.4747*143 *

*Mail:
rak...@tekshapers.com<rak...@tekshapers.com?subject=Good%20to%20know%20you>
*

*Get connected with me on Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/rakesh.rec>

*Get Connected with me on Linkedin* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rakesh1986>

*Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the **subject** **line at
**rem...@tekshapers.com*<rem...@tekshapers.com>
* **and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*