Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information *@ r...@saxon-global.com*

Position                                : *Solimar Developer*

Location                               : *Sacramento, CA or Charlotte, NC. *

Duration                              : *6 + Months*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

*The Critical Communications market is a core growth focus . The vision of
the company is to achieve a significant market leadership position in the
C/C space.

*

   - *Top 3 skills needed.
   Developer role:*
      - *Minimum 2 - 3 years Solimar development experience *
      - *Proven PDF Technology Experience (Parsing, Generating,
      Manipulating)*
      - *Prior Xerox iGen, Oce, and/or HP Indigo / inkjet knowledge in a
      production environment preferred *
      - *Proven SDLC process experience*
      - *Shell Scripting or VB6 experience, working knowledge in XML*
      - *Expertise with Windows development environment*
      - *A plus: ~2 - 3 years .Net development experience (C# Preferred)*

* *

   - *Key technology software, data types and production hardware:*
      - *FIS file processing, PCL, Spool files, HP Exstream Dialogue /
      template design*
      - *Postscript, OMR codes, IMB, NCOA, Postnet, Red Titan*
      - *Grayhair software, Pitney Bowes; Gunther; Enduro Inserters*
      - *Solimar: Solimar Print Development Enterprise (SPDE)*
         - *Rubika, SolFusion, Sol iTrack, Indexer*

*
The advantages of working in the Critical Communications team  include:*

   - *Immediate gratification in seeing development producing physical
      results*
      - *Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where changes occur
      daily*
      - *Opportunity to interact in a team = success atmosphere*
      - *Applying previous experience to solve complicated challenges and
      sharing with the team*
      - *Broad exposure to HP Exstream, Solimar and Pitney Bowes
      applications, and Xerox, HP and OCE production equipment plus other
      market-leading technologies in the production print space*

* *

Thanks & Regards,

* *

[image: Description: SaxonEmaillogo]*RAM***

* *

*W* 972-550-9346 x 209 |* F *866-405-9572 |* E *r...@saxon-global.com

www.saxon-global.com | 1320 Greenway Drive, Ste 660, Irving, TX 75038

*GTalk*: *recruiter.ramu*

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner            2009-2011 Honoree:  Inc 500
fastest growing companies       TechServe Alliance Member
address/addresses to be removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

Disclaimer:  We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line  and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.