Reply back to sou...@mutexsystems.com

Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

This is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients, going to close very
fast. Please take a quick glance and do let me know if you have any
suitable resume.

* *

*Position: PeopleSoft Support -HRMS/ EPM*

*Location: Tampa FL*

*Length:12 months *

* *

·         Resource will provide technical support for the *PeopleSoft EPM
application*. This includes the daily administration of PeopleSoft which is
used as our HRMS/ EPM and other 3rd party systems to support talent
management. Support will include password resets, testing, requirements and
training documentation, troubleshooting, *QA of PeopleSoft code.*

·         Will handles user issues (lock out. password resets, account
set-ups), data maintenance (dept. creation/update, role creation/update),
monitors scheduled jobs.

*Skills***

*Peoplesoft EPM, Peoplesoft Tools, sql *

* *

*Experience Required:***

·         Strong Technical experience on *PeopleSoft HRMS /EPM, PeopleTools
and Database*

·         Knowledge on *banking domain* is an added advantage

·         Analyze and provide support on customized *PeopleSoft EPM
application*.

·         Coordination between business operations and Offshore team

·         Must be technically oriented (good problem solving and
troubleshooting skills)

·         Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),

·

*Kind Regards:*

Soumya Reddy

[image: Copy of 3d52e26]Mutex Systems, Inc

50, Cragwood Road, Suite#224

South Plainfield, NJ-07080

908-822-8515 ext 29

sou...@mutexsystems.com