Hi All,

Happy Friday!!!

I hope you all are doing great!!

I have this hot requirement.Interviews are in process.Please send me your
best suitable Consultant profile with your rate and contact details
ASAP.Please check the required skill which is highlighted in red before you
send your Consultant profile.

*Location:* Livonia, MI

*Duration:* Long term

*Rate:* TBD, please send your best rate

*Start:* ASAP, Interview ASP

*Job Description:
*ASP.NET, C# & VB.NET, IIS 7, javascript, html, css, Visual Studio TFS
experience that can dive into existing code quickly to fix any production
bugs. Occasionally data fixes are needed and monthly minor reskin are
expected on some sites using html and css. SQLServer skills are required
and DbSight familiarity is desired.

Candidate would be responsible for supporting monthly site maintenance
which involves updating HTML/CSS/JavaScript of the global header/footer and
certain interior pages. Larger feature additions to the site, like adding
new retailers etc. Debugging and correcting various console programs that
support the redemption process. Clearly communicate changes, support the
site’s deployment process, ability to work independently and highly
motivated to be self-starter.

*Skill Sets:
**Required: ASP.NET, C# & VB.NET, IIS 7, javascript, html, css*

Some knowledge of Visual Studio TFS, SQL Server, DBSight, PL/SQL
Content management system experience a plus.

Regards,
Ikram Khan |IT Technical Recruiter
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 292 | Fax: 201-342-2385
Email: ik...@cattinc.com | ik...@catstaffing-us.com