Kindly reply back to sou...@mutexsystems.com

Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

This is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients, Please take a quick
glance and do let me know if you have any suitable resume.

*Title: Sr. PL/SQL Developer*

*Location: Seattle WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description*

* Should have 8+ years of experience PL/SQL

* Should have experience working with Shell / Perl scripting in Linux

* Experience with ETL/Informatica, or in a DW or Medium scale ETL Projects.

* Experience in Data warehouse and Star Schemas

* Good to have experience with Kimball theory.

* Good to have knowledge of SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions) Type 2.

* Must have worked in large data warehouse projects

* Excellent Communication Skills

* Good communication and presentation skills

* *

*Pl/SQL,DW,ETL/Informatica,Linux,Shell scripting,Star Schema,Data Warehouse
size,SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions) Type 2,Kimball theory.*

*Kind Regards:*

Soumya Reddy

[image: Copy of 3d52e26]Mutex Systems, Inc

50, Cragwood Road, Suite#224

South Plainfield, NJ-07080

908-822-8515 ext 29

sou...@mutexsystems.com