Hi All,

I hope you all are doing great!!
I have this requirement can you please send me your most suitable
Consultant profile who are local to CA with contact details ASAP.

Job Title:.Net developer
Location: Rocklin, CA
Bill Rate- 50 CTC
Open to H1B
Duration: 6 months
*
**** Local to CA ******

patterns, and best practices while displaying firm leadership skills.
Leadership skills include coordinating developers, QA, and Network
Operations, while working with Management to plan, schedule and deliver
quality projects. Additionally, the candidate must show strong
communication among business and I.T. groups, like facilitating
cross-functional team efforts.

Responsibilities:
Implement business projects on time and with high quality.
Follow standard development lifecycle.
Produce artifacts using UML wherever possible.
Write and comment code to standards, implementing best practices, and
ensure others adhere to these standards.
Analyze requirements for completeness.
Develop design documents based on business requirements.
Work well with team members.
Deliver project plans to Development Manager.
Report status to Development Manager.

Qualifications:
5+ NET - C#, ASP.NET.
5+ years XML, XSL, Schema.
Strong MS SQL Server 2008 skills.
Prefer knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise Development Reference
Architecture.
Strong understanding of software development process.
Focus on teamwork; able to collaborate with Business and QA staff on
projects.
Must be able to perform under tight timeframes & execute problem-solving
skills.
Good analysis and design skills, yet able to complete projects and tasks in
a timely manner.
Excellent communication skills, including documentation: UML experience
strongly desired.

Experience / Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent
education required, a Master’s degree is preferred.
5 or more years of experience in software development required which
includes experience with Visual Basic 6.0, ASP/Visual Studio 6.0. and UML.
Microsoft Certification and insurance industry experience preferred.

Regards,
Ikram Khan |IT Technical Recruiter
411 Hackensack Avenue,Hackensack, NJ 07601
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 292 | Fax: 201-342-2385
Email: ik...@cattinc.com | ik...@catstaffing-us.com