Hi Friends,

                    We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject: **Quality Assurance Tester***

*Location: **Long Island City, NY***

*Duration: 9 months*

* *

*SCOPE OF SERVICES: *

The consultant will be part of the project team that will develop a new
Budget Management System (BMS). BMS is DOHMH’s technology solution to
manage and track the Agency’s 5-year OTPS, PS, Grant, and Capital budgets.
The system will provide comprehensive management reports, audit trails of
all changes, extensive workflow and integrate with other internal DOHMH
financial systems. This system will allow the Agency to easily and
automatically roll-out the fiscal year budget and provide insight into
out-year budgets.

Deliverables/Work Performed for this time period and consultant

• Work closely with the Project Manager and Business Analyst to understand
the business and functional requirements for Phase 2 of BMS.

• Work as part of QA team to ensure application behaves according to the
functional requirements.

• Development test scenarios, test cases, and test data and record in HP
Quality Center.

• Execute manual test scripts.

• Perform and create regression test cases using Quick Test Pro.

• Raise defects in HP Quality Center and follow up with project team.

• Update quality assurance document as needed.

Thanks and Regards
*Rajveer*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*PH:(703)-880-8368*