Location: Houston, TX
Will hire form phone interview and Skype video

Experience/Skills needed:
 #1 (Required)   Oracle PL/SQL
 #2 (Required)   Energy experience NOT required or desired. He likes people
from outside the energy business

Job Description:
POSITION SUMMARY:
They are developing forecasting tools and working with Historical data to
predict future energy use.
·        Dynamic developer to help architect and develop enterprise
business solutions utilizing the latest PL SQL, browser scripting
languages, as well as XML technologies.
·        An intermediate to advanced understanding of various flavors of
the Linux platform (including web server technologies) is strongly
preferred.
·        A concentrated focus is required on customer service, requirements
definition, and the capability to deliver in aggressive timelines.
·        This position requires the ability to function and communicate
with both technology and business arena’s while driving technology projects
to completion.
Provide technical feedback and evaluation of proposals from systems support
analysts
Provide Tier I 24/5 support for all internally developed applications.
Support and enhance existing systems web applications, web services
Work closely with systems support analysts and end user community on
discovering/developing detailed business requirements, design, and test
Plans
Develop application code for costing/pricing, and marketing departments
Follow QA testing procedures throughout the life-cycle of the application
Create/run reports based on client requirements
Handle trouble tickets for assigned systems
Availability for remote support when required
BS degree in MIS/CIS/CSE or equivalent experience.
2+ years minimum developing and supporting applications in the power
generation, marketing, or trading industry.
5+ years professional experience as an application developer with strong
web application background
Minimum of 2 years production experience developing in Java, and browser
scripting languages.  .
Minimum of 7+ years experience in years of Oracle PL/SQL development.
Familiarity with data mart, data warehouse, and business intelligent
technologies and strategies.
Understanding and experience with Sarbanes Oxley controls as it applies to
development including the necessary checks and validations required to
ensure security, data quality, and reliability.
Experience in designing Enterprise-scale applications
Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
Excellent skills in relational database design
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on
customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation.
A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and in teams on
tasks and projects with limited supervision.
Capability to deliver quality business solutions within compressed
timelines and delivery dates.
Energy industry experience required with background developing/supporting
commercial operations (commodity trading and structuring) or risk
management with ability to perform strategic systems analysis in
conjunction with line of business areas, business analysts s no text to
display.
Team environment:
30 people 15 contractors 15 perm. Consists of BA (they do testing also),
PM’s and Developers.

Please reply to afr...@catstaffing-us.com

Regards
*Afroze*
Sr. IT Recruiter
afr...@catstaffing-us.com
CAT Technology Inc. || Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 Ext325