Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

*Please Reply at ka...@mavenco.com & call me at 719-571-9482*

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

Client is looking for strong OBIEE technical exp with Reporting analyst.

*Title: Sr. BI Reporting Analyst*

*Location: Oakland, CA*

Looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst with 8-10+Yrs of
experience in Data Analysis, Report Development, Dashboards Creation in
OBIEE, along with strong SQL and Communication skills.

*Needed Skills:*

* *

1.Interact with User Community to Gather Requirements and Transform it into
Requirement Document.

2. Build Reports( List, crosstab, funnel, chart) and Dashboards based on
user requirement.

3. Analyze existing reports and make changes as needed by users.

4.Test Data Flow(Advanced SQL Knowledge )  across different database
systems for accuracy.

5. Good Communication Skills.

6. Complete Knowledge of OBIEE Life Cycle.

7.Ability to Create Segments, Segment Tree’s and List Formats.

8. Managing Catalog.

9. Knowledge of Cognos BI is  good to have.

*Thanks,*

* *

*Karan Tyagi*