Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

*Please Reply at ka...@mavenco.com & **call me at 719-571-9482***

* *

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

*Job Title*:                                                        *Teamcenter
Application Architect*

*Duration of assignment *(in Months):           6 months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip):            Jacksonville (There is
potential that this resource may need makes a few trips Ireland for a
couple of weeks)

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy):                              22-Oct-12

*Relevant Experience **(in Yrs)*           7-10 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Expertise in Teamcenter Unified 8.3 Configuration and Document
Management.

·         Strong understanding of Teamcenter architecture and ability to
map business requirements to Teamcenter

·         Experience in Business Analysis

·         Experience in working with client teams

·         Excellent communication skills

*Experience Required*         7+ years

* *

*Roles & Responsibilities*   Technical Lead for consolidation and data
migration to Teamcenter from existing systems.

*Generic Managerial Skills* Good analytical ability, Good communication
skill

*Thanks,*

* *

*Karan Tyagi*