Reply back to sou...@mutexsystems.com

Hello Associates:

Greetings for the day..

This is an Urgent Requirement with one on my Clients. Please take a quick
glance and do let me know if you have any suitable resume.

* *

*Total positions - 24*

* *

*Position:  Sr J2EE Developer / support*

*Duration - 6 months+*

*Location: Columbus OH*

*Required Skills*

·         *Java/JEE/Spring development* work experience (required)

·         Experience with *Spring, XML and web services technologies*(required)

·         Experience in *Spring Batch or other batch processing*

·         Experience with *iBatis/Hibernate, JDBC/SQL, JPA* (required)

·         Experience with *source control systems (SVN) *(required)

·         Experience with *build automation -- maven, Hudson* (required)

·         Experience with *code quality -- SONAR (plugins related to code
quality-- NCSS, PMD, Checkstyle, Corbetura etc)* (required)

·         Experience with *rich internet technologies* preferred *(DOJO,
GWT, YUI etc) & JQuery,JavaScript, JSP/JSTL, HTML,CSS*  (desirable)

·         Experience working with both *on and offshore developers* in a
highly matrixed structure

 *Kind Regards:*

Soumya Reddy

Mutex Systems, Inc