Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profile along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

* *

This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where your
opinion and work matter, with great professionals.

*Role: Mobile Web Application Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ or Santa Clara, CA*

*JD:*

• Experienced at understanding enterprise and client facing mobile
applications strategy and executing on it.
• 8+ years application development experience. 2-4 years of experience
developing enterprise or client facing applications for mobile devices,
including hands-on experience with both native and mobile web applications
on iPhone/iPad and Android.
• Provide technical leadership (architecture, design, development
oversight) and team leadership (planning, collaboration, conflict
resolution, driving results) for medium (3 man-month) to large (>12
man-month) sized projects
• Must have proven experience managing teams of at least 2 to 5 developers.
• Must be able to oversee and get work done from offshore teams.
• Solid object oriented analysis/design/development experience (C++, Java
or C#/.NET)
• Strong understanding of SOA concepts. Preferred to have development
exposure to Enterprise integration and SOA technologies.
• Hands on development experience with rich user interface technologies for
mobile. Implementation experience of software design patterns and best
practices applicable to mobile development.
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies in a
distributed team environment is a plus.
Regarding POC:
• POC for capturing check images, and integrating with the vendor API’s.
• POC to implement the Threat Metrix solution for fraud prevention.

Thanks and Regards,

*Karan Tyagi***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2067| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|

Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from