For immediate response*PLEASE REPLY To* -/*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/
Dear Associates,

I have an Urgent Client Requirement -*Sr. Java Developer**.* Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

Job title:  Sr. Java Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6-9 months

Profile for a Senior Developer/ Tech Lead

Key Areas:

 * *Core Java*
 * *Servlets/JSP*
 * *web Services*
 * *Struts/Spring/ Drool  - ( Drool with be a huge plus)*

Years of experience : 8+ yrs
Pre-requisites :
Responsibilities:
? Strong Sr. Development and Tech Lead expertise (~8+ yrs exp) with proficient technical background on Java/J2EE and Oracle technology stacks. ? Expertise in scope analysis, planning, solution architecture, issue/risk analysis & mitigation. ? Expertise in doing development of secure, scalable, highly available enterprise applications using technologies such as J2EE, SOA, Web Services, PL/SQL etc ? Expertise in designing solution/application architecture for large enterprise ? Well versant with documentation aspects of the artifacts like Technical Specs, Solution Design. ? Strong hands on Development experience on the mentioned technologies and ability to drive and deliver the intended solution working with global teams. ? Self-driven, energetic and excellent communication and collaboration skills working with multiple cross functional and technical teams

Personal Skills:
- Can do personality/attitude
- High Energy and Motivation
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation skills
- Exceptional oral and written Communication
- Leadership qualities, ability to carry out the tasks independently

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings