For immediate response*PLEASE  REPLY  To* - /*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/
Dear Associates,

I have an Urgent Client Requirement -* Mainframe Solution Architect **.* Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

Job title: Mainframe Solution Architect
Start Date: asap
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6 months
Practice: Mainframe

.    Mainframe Application Architecture and Database Design
.    Leadership and mentorship of medium to large size development teams
. Leadership role in MF modernization efforts, preferably for Insurance or Financial vertical
.    Data Architecture design experience with IMS and DB2
. Practical application of MF Architecture designs and improvements in modernization efforts . Experience with combination of on-shore and off-shore teams and application development life cycle . Technical leadership position to develop and implement modernization plan for large MF Admin Application . Work with management and architecture team to integrate modernization efforts into develop project for 2013
.    Develop long-term structure and data model
. Lead and mentor team of MF developers and designers on MF best practices, standards and adoptions. . Work on matrixed team and efforts: modernization and large scale development team

Essential (including minimum exp. required for each skills) Experience 10+

Good communication skills: Required
Database design: Required
Application architecture : Required
BE or any computer science degree :Desired

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings