Hello
Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at VA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: Business Objects Developer*
*Location: Herndon, VA*
*Duration: 6-18 months+*
*Job Description:*
The resource's main function or responsibility would be create Business
Objects webI reports and enhance the existing Business Objects (BO)
Universes.
Day to day activities:
•     Looking for at least 3-4 years of relevant business objects
experience from a good database and reporting background.
•     Generating WebI reports, developing new BO Universe and enhancing
existing Universes, gather user requirements.
•     Tableau, Microstrategy, PL/SQL, Oracle Datawarehousing
•     Contractor will work on the Loan Delivery (ULDD) and EarlyCheck
systems.

*MUST have skills:*
•     Business Objects, SQL, and Data Analytical skills
•     Preferred skills: Tableau, Microstrategy, PL/SQL, Oracle
Datawarehousing Good communication skills are a must.
•     Contractor should be able to understand the user (business
requirements) and translate them into reporting/analytical requirements.
•     Looking for at least 3-4 years of relevant business objects
experience from a good database and reporting background.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Umendar*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*