For immediate response*PLEASE  REPLY To* - /*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/
Dear Associates,

I have an Urgent Client Requirement -***BizTalk developer with .NET skill **.* Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

Job title:      BizTalk developer with .NET exp
Start Date:  Immediate
Location: Kansas city
Duration:     6-12 months

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
1. Individual contributor position responsible for the development of a new EDI infrastructure in BizTalk.

2.    Provide maintenance and support for the new EDI infrastructure

3. Provide specialized .Net & BizTalk technical or EDI business knowledge on projects assigned to.

4. Incumbents act as internal consultants, providing technical BizTalk & .Net guidance

5. Collaborate with business partners, and other technical staff to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options.

MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY

? Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area in the analysis, design, and development of our new EDI infrastructure

? Assist in defining application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to solve business problems.

? Provide .Net & BizTalk technical consulting support on projects or system issues.

? Prepare detailed specifications, from which programs will be written, and design, code, test, debug and document programs.

?    Participate in business and IT project estimation activities

? Assist in designing & developing a solution to integrate EDI control reporting into BizTalk

REQUIREMENTS:

?    Education
o    Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.

?    Knowledge and Skills
o Strong EDI & BizTalk technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments.

o Knowledge of relevant technology, tools and middleware is critical, including development technologies and programming/scripting languages.

o    Ability to accurately estimate project development activities.

o The position will require strong communication skills and strong analytical skills to help facilitate and influence technical recommendations.

?    Previous Experience
o Minimum of 3 years experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in an IT environment of BizTalk 2009 or greater. o Minimum of 3 years of EDI experience associated with both inbound and outbound transactions sets
o    .Net development experience

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings