Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at WA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: Web Engineer - HTML5, JavaScript, OO, UI, Linux*

*Location: Seattle, WA (Need Locals Only)*

*Duration: 4 months+*

* *

*Job Description:*

Ability to build a *JavaScript framework* with customizable UIs,
internationalization, touch interaction and many single page apps using the
latest *HTML5 API* and modern JavaScript.

*Other important pieces:*

* Good skills with *Html5, CSS, JavaScript* and tools like firebug/browser
developer tools.

* Have good *UI design* experience and understanding of *HTML5* features
like web sockets, local storage etc

* Have good understanding of *CSS3*, separates style and content.

* Have advanced JavaScript skills, able to write unit tests for JavaScript
code, jquery, and mvc based JavaScript frameworks like backbone/
canjs/sproutcore etc.

* Comfortable/familiar with source control principles, git/svn

* Comfortable/familiar with working within a Linux environment.

* Be able to write logic in at least one programming language Java/C++ and
work with common library data structures.

*Bonus skills:*

* Knowledge of node.js.

* Working with REST apis.

* Prior experience working on server side with PHP, Ruby/Rails, Python or
Java/J2EE.

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Umendar*

*Sr IT Recruiter*