Dera Business Patner,
My client is looking for a  Sr. Drupal Developer
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID
s...@consultingknights.com

*Job Title     :     Sr. Drupal Developer
Location     :     Rockville, MD
Duration    :      6 Months
Rate             :      $55/Hr
Face 2 Face interview Required....*

Top 3 skills
· 2-3 years in Drupal Module dev (someone at this level should be able to
code in PHP)
· Interpersonal skills
· Someone who can speak in layman’s terms
· Experience with Drupal 7

Tasks
· This person will be doing drupal module development in Drupal 7.
· Some sites are in Drupal 6 but looking to convert all to Drupal 7
· Also planning on developing some collaboration sites like FB in Drupal
this Spring so they will be assisting in that.

Nice to haves
· Bachelors degree is preferred