For immediate response*PLEASE ONLY REPLY  To* - /*sa...@karvgroup.com
*/

Dear Associates,

I have an Urgent Client Requirement - Oracle ADF Developer in Brooklyn, NY . Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

Job title:                 Oracle ADF Developer
Location:                Brooklyn, NY
Duration:                6 Months+(With possible extension)

SCOPE OF SERVICES

The consultant shall provide extensive ADF programming work and application support for city-wide roll out of the Risk Based Inspection System (RBIS). The ITCS consultants will be responsible for and participate in the UI design, ADF development work, unit testing, and technical documentation for application development work performed. This developer will be part of an IT team which consists of database administrators/programmers, ADF programmers, system/network administrator, and business analyst.

MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE

The candidate should have:

Minimum 4 years of solid working experience Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) preferably with ADF 11.1.1.5
Solid understanding of Oracle 10g or higher version.
Extensive working experience with JDeveloper, JSF, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, JSP and JAVA, and Weblogic server. Clear understanding and hands-on experience with AM connection pool set up and monitoring. Must be able to work with business analyst to translate requirements into application development.
Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills*.

*
Thanks & Regards,

Kumar
KARV Business Group
Call: 630-708-0490
Email: sa...@karvgroup.com
Visit: www.karvgroup.com

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings