*Dear Partner,*
We have immediate need for the following please let me know if you have any
consultants available immediately for the below mentioned position.

*.NET Developer
Raleigh, NC
12 Months*

*Required:*
Strong Experience C# and C++
7+ years experience of very strong object oriented design skills with
proven track record of well-engineered design.
7+ years experience successfully developing applications for Windows
platforms using Microsoft technologies
6+ years developing with C#, .Net
4+ years programming to SQL databases
4+ years experience developing with ASP.NET
4+ years experience working with IIS
Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork, and problem-solving
skills are necessary.
Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and
technology teams is required.
Strong estimation skills with ability to provide reasonable estimates
Experience with unit testing and history of successful interaction with a
QA group
Experience developing desktop and web (ASP) solutions
Experience implementing user authentication
Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.

*Desired experience*
developing WPF and/or Silverlight for sophisticated solutions (e.g. not
just screen layouts and simple interaction but complex development)
Desired experience with VC++ & MFC
BS or MS in computer science or related technical field

Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
908-248-6680
IT Brainiac Inc.