Dear Partner,

** **

Hope you are doing great! ****

I have a 4+ Months Term contract for Sr. SAP ABAP-HR Module Exp.
with one of our direct client in Harrisburg,PA.  The client wants to have
Either Phone or Inperson Interview only with the candidate. I will
appreciate if you will help me by sending qualified resumes ASAP to:*   **
vi...@sysmind.com* <vi...@sysmind.com>*

  *****

*Job Title : Sr. SAP ABAP-HR Module Exp.*****

*Location : Harrisburg,** **PA
Duration :4+ Months Term Contract**
**Exp:10+ Years**
**Interview:   Either Phone or In**-**person Interview

• Complete all tasks within the development methodology in the areas of
data conversion, interfaces, reports, and custom development.
• Experience with evaluating functional specifications and the ability to
translate business processes into technical requirements.
• Define detailed technical specifications for interfaces, reports, and
custom development.
• Analyze, design, construct, and test ABAP/4 programs.
• Use desktop software to facilitate systems design tasks.
• Transport all necessary SAP objects to appropriate platforms in
accordance with the IES promote-to-production strategy.
• Provide technical leadership to functional staff
• Participate in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
•  dhere to project standards, policies, and organizational mission -
follows quality standards.
• Anticipates, identify, troubleshoot, and resolves development issues.
• Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in
a timely manner.
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own
work and project team work.
• Consistently provides accurate and detailed work effort and time
estimates.
• Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision.
• Develop test plan and document test results.
• Participate in development of implementation strategies.
• Ability to communicate, cooperate and coordinate effectively with team
members.
• Ability to accept direction and recommendations to ensure effective
integration and coordination with existing applications.
• Ability to work well with all IES technical and functional Teams

Skills:
*
• ABAP development within SAP HR Module
• Developing applications using ABAP WebDynPro (WDA)
• Experience in Employee Self Service / Portal development.
• Adobe Interactive Forms
*.  *Strong Communication Skills****

** **

** **

Thanks & Regards****

*Vinay Kumar*

Technical Recruiter****

*Email*:vi...@sysmind.com****

SysMind LLC****

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550****

Ph:609-897-9670 x
2169                                                                     ***
*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]****

** **

** **