*Job Title:SharePoint Developer
Location:Memphis, TN
Duration:4-12 Month Contract *

*IMMEDIATE SKYPE INTERVIEW AND HIRE!!!   *

*NOTE:  We are really looking for a LOCAL resource to Memphis, TN FIRST.  *

*Rate:  $55-60-/HR CTC*

*Number of Openings: 2*

*Short Description:  We are looking to migrate our current Everest site to
a new SharePoint site. We are looking for someone who can design the
SharePoint site from scratch using the **content provided. The Everest site
currently links to a database made up of different languages which include:
Adobe ColdFusion, ASP, PHP and servers for web, SQL, PHP & MySQL. A **process
map currently exists and is coded in ASP. This map will need to be updated
and redesigned for efficiency. Training history will need to be moved into
SharePoint. It is possible for **certain areas within the SharePoint site
to link to the current Everest site and database. The information in the
database needs to be maintained and sustainable. Anything created in
**SharePoint
needs to be self-served from anyone on my team to insure the information on
the site is up-to-date. We also need a consolidate calendar from within and
outside of my *
*immediate team that is able to be integrated with Outlook. The person must
also document their processes and coding through the project. Also, share
knowledge for a train the trainer for **ease of transition.
*
Sam Riley| Staffing Manager
Consulting Knights, Inc.
Direct: 609-423-4616