Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at FL mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Oracle Financials Developer*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration: 6-months+*

*Job Description:*

*Requirements:*

• Oracle Functional /Technical Experience in Oracle Financials (Version
12.1.3, database 11g)

• Modules:  Purchasing, Inventory and Payables

• Oracle Forms

• Oracle Reports

• SQL

• PL/SQL

• Workflow

• OAF Forms

• Alerts

• TOAD

• Experience working with Oracle Support

• Performance Tuning

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Umendar*

*Sr IT Recruiter*