*Dear Partners,*
We have immediate need for the following please let me know if you have any
consultants available
immediately for the below mentioned position.

*Position: Seniot Program Manager
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 3+ Months Contract*

*Required skills/years:*
Use MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Microsoft project:  5
Knowledge and understanding of Project Management Methodologies:  5
Ability to manage and direct a diverse project team:  5
Ability to conduct oral presentations and to communicate effectively both
orally and in writing:  5
Experience evaluating the health of projects and providing guidance on
necessary changes:  5
Identifies risks, prepared risk mitigation plans and executes contingency
actions:  5
Communicating corrective action, when required, if a project falls behind
schedule:  5
*Desired:*
Experience making decisions to minimize project risk (personnel, cost,
timeframe, policy, scope and
quality):  5
Prior experience supporting state government projects

*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
609-223-9188
IT Brainiac Inc.