Hi,
We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

Title: Sr. .Net Developer
Duration: Livingston, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Term: 6 Months with possible extension

PRIMARY:
The Software Developer/Engineer is primarily for estimating, developing,
unit testing, and documenting feature solutions as per the design
requirements. They will need to work closely with the design and QA team to
deliver solutions on time and with quality.

SPECIFIC SKILLS REQQUIRED:
• c#.NET
• Proficient with OOP – can demonstrate understanding of OOP principles
• WinForms
• LINQ
• Threading
Bonus Skills
o Healthcare/EMR/EHR experience
o MySQL Server
o ASP.NET – specifically ASP.NET MVC3/4
o WCF
o Web

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
2. Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills.
3. Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced
environment.

EXPERIENCE:
1. Healthcare/EMR/EHR experience strongly desired.
2. 6+ Years of full time development experience

Thanks & Regards....

Umendar
Sr IT Recruiter
USM Business Systems