**
*Dear Business Patner,
My client is looking for a* *Business Analyst With CRM*
*Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID **
s...@consultingknights.com* <s...@consultingknights.com>

*Job Title:  Business Analyst With CRM
Location:  Des Moines,IA
Duration:  6+ Months *

*Start Date:  ASAP*

***EAD, GC AND US Citizen.*

*Rate: Desired: $40-45/hr   *

*Position Description:
Person will be responsible for interacting with both business and
technology as the lead technical analyst on our CRM implementation project.
Candidate will be responsible for creating technical design documents for
MS CRM changes.
They will be engaged with business partners as the business defines their
needs (and puts that information in to SRS documents) and will translate
those needs into the technical design documents. These changes can also
include interfaces with external systems.
Candidate will need to have very good data mapping skills (for interface
design) along with knowledge on how MS CRM works so that they can provide
feedback during JAD sessions for recommendations to the business requesters
on how we will be implementing their changes.
Candidate must also know how to test the changes and be able to articulate
to our testing team how best to approach validation from a scenario
perspective.
Candidate will be responsible for helping to establish a brand new instance
of MS CRM 2011 for a business unit and must understand what MS CRM can and
can not do out of the box.
Person will be responsible for interacting with both business and
technology as the lead technical analyst on our CRM implementation project *

*Required Skills:
If they don't have MS Dynamics CRM 2011, do not submit the candidate.
Absolutely critical that this individual have at least 1+ years of
"Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011" experience from a technical analyst
perspective.
Prior experience in MS CRM 4.0 is helpful but will not suffice for MS CRM
2011 experience.
Critical that the candidate have very good and clear communication skills.
The candidate must have VERY good personal communication skills and be
interactive and engaging.  Must be very self-motivated and driven.   *

*Preferred skills;
Background in testing using Quality Center and Mortgage experience is
considered a plus. Background in data migration is helpful but not required*
Sam Riley| Staffing Manager
Consulting Knights, Inc.
Direct: 609-423-4616
Fax: (609) 228-5321 |